SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
This social media press kit contains marketing materials for those who are hosting an Array of Hope Event.
Contact us about booking an event or with questions about hosting your Array of Hope Event.
If you want to change any wording of the following samples, please contact Mariama Roldan our Social Media Coordinator.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Post messages promoting Array of Hope, using any active social media you prefer- personal & Diocesan [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram]
- Share Array of Hope’s videos on your own personal website, blog, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Share one or more of the photos/ inspirational graphics provided in this toolkit on your social media accounts.
- Post an Array of Hope banner on your blog and/ or website to help create awareness for this event.
- Have your local Catholic newspaper, radio/ TV station cover this story.
- Ignite/rekindle the faith in your diocese by hosting an event in your area!
Array of Hope Assets you can link to:
- Website: www.arrayofhope.net
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ArrayOfHopeEvent
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/ArrayofHope1
- Instagram: arrayofhopeshow
- Twitter:@ArrayofHopeShow - www.twitter.com/ArrayofHopeShow
CREATING YOUR POST
The sample messages below are meant to provide an outline for the topics that should be focused on when promoting Array of Hope. As such, we recommend that you tailor the language to be more relevant to your audience.
Hashtags to use:
- #Faith #Hope #Love
TOPIC AREAS FOR POSTS
Sample Facebook and Twitter Posts:
- @ArrayofHope is a spiritual event that deepens the faith of teens and families uniting us all as we journey towards Christ. The event is a concert experience that features multiple musical acts, motivational speakers and thought-provoking film presentations that joyously provide a counterweight to the negative media surrounding today’s society. Learn more at www.arrayofhope.net
- Keep up with #ArrayofHope on Facebook for daily inspirational graphics about the faith and updates on the #AOH Concert event! Like their page to learn more!
- Keep up with #ArrayofHope on YouTube for daily reflections and inspirational videos!
- @ArrayofHopeShow is a spiritual concert that deepens the faith of teens & families. Learn more at www.arrayofhope.net #AOH #Faith #Hope #Love
- Ever Heard of @ArrayofHopeShow? Check out their website and think about hosting a concert! www.Arrayofhope.net. #AOH #Catholic
- @ArrayofHopeShow is committed to bringing Christ’s message of Faith, Hope & Love to as many teens, young adults & families as possible!
- Is there an #AOH event near you? If not bring us to your city now!
- Have you seen the @ArrayofHope promotional video? Watch it here and share it with your friends!
- Check out and share @ArrayofHope Bits of Hope short films for daily inspiration! #AOH #Catholic
- Check out the films & music page on the #Arrayofhope website for spiritual videos and music videos!
- Hear what diocese, parishes and concert goers have to say about @ArrayofHope!
- Do you like #ArrayofHope’s music? Check out their CD on iTunes with the entire cast of performers!
HOSTING ARRAY OF HOPE
Sample Facebook posts and tweets:
- Want to bring @Array of Hope to your parish? Visit their website to see how you can do that!
- @Array of Hope is coming to our parish (school, etc.) on (Month), (date), (201X)! This spiritual event deepens the faith of teens and families uniting us all as we journey towards Christ. You don’t want to miss this event! For more information on details & tickets, visit: (either include your website with info on the event, or a link to your Facebook event) #AOH #NewEvangelization
- We are so excited about the #ArrayofHope event we are hosting! It is a fun event for the whole family, tell your friends and family. (either include your website with info on the event, or a link to your Facebook event)
- Tonight is the Array of Hope event at XX parish. Are you joining us? For more info visit: (either include your website with info on the event, or a link to the Facebook event) #AOH #Faith #Hope #Love
MEDIA HITS TO SHARE (articles, videos, and shareable quotes)
Sample Facebook posts and tweets:
- Take a look at the concert I'm attending:
- EWTN Life on the Rock, says “Array of Hope is a multi-generational musical journey of faith.” Come experience it! For more info on how to book your event visit www.arrayofhope.net!
- Cecilia Music/ Aleteia shares The CostaCrew’s music video about the beauty of those with special needs! Check it out here:
- Popular Catholic Blogger, Catholic Mom shares about Array of Hope and it’s mission! Take a look: