Rise Up Press Kit
"Rise Up” Live, Fully-Interactive Virtual Retreat Offers Exciting Opportunity for Youth & Family Events
Array of Hope has created a one-of-a-kind digital event personalized for parishes, schools, and other Catholic organizations seeking to catechize and evangelize in a COVID-19 reality. Rise Up is a truly interactive, live, multidimensional virtual retreat providing a remote experience that is dynamic, inspirational, and interactive, making the attendee truly part of the event. It enables parishes or dioceses to plan with more stability in the midst of the uncertainties of what reopening will look like.
Suggested Interview Questions:
- What inspired you to create this one-of-a-kind live, virtual event?
- With so many other virtual conferences happening right now, how is your virtual event different?
- How is the event interactive?
- What is required of parishes or other host organizations to offer this interactive event?
- Is there a cost to host the event?
- If a parish wants to sample this virtual retreat, can they participate to see what it feels like? How can people register for this event?
- You have a free weekly virtual show coming in September called "Rise Up, Faith In Focus" - can you tell us more about this?
- How can people learn more about Array of Hope and how you are serving the Church through your events?
To request an interview with Mario Costabile contact email@example.com
About the Creator and Founder of Array of Hope
MARIO COSTABILE BIO:
Mario Costabile is a founding member and the executive director of Array of Hope. He’s been married to his wife Susan since 1984, and they have been blessed with 5 beautiful children. He is a devout Catholic and family man. Mario has been a successful music and film producer for over 35 years.
In 2009 Mario musically produced two hit singles, "I Need An Angel" and "Alone Time" for the band Sacred Road. Currently, Mario is working on new music for Array Of Hope.
He has produced content for film, television, and the recording business. Among the notable organizations he has done work for are MTV, VH1, FuseH, Discovery Channel, the SYFY Channel, Off-Broadway productions, Yamaha Music, Sony Music, Def Jam Records, and Universal Music. Mario has also created and produced many programs that regularly air on Catholic radio and television networks such as EWTN, The Catholic Television Network, The Catholic Faith Network, Shalom World TV, and the NET. In the past few years, Mario produced a television series called “Fatima Gems” which is part of the online streaming service FORMED.
Mario has received many awards for his productions. One such award received is a Telly Award for the documentary he produced on the making of the motion picture film by Roadside Attractions called "Gimme Shelter" which starred James Earl Jones, Vanesa Hudgens and Brendan Frazer. His most recent award is a film specifically addressing the pandemic called “A Message of Hope”.
Mario is committed to utilizing his talents to do God's will in the development of Array of Hope and its vision to unite families and help them grow closer to God.